Trusses & Wall Panels
Quality Components for Quality Wisconsin Construction.
Wisconsin Building Supply manufactures our own roof trusses, floor trusses and wall panels. Our 54,000-square-foot Green Bay facility houses six roof truss lines, two floor truss lines and two wall panel lines. We utilize computerized saws and incorporate laser technology for accurate truss set-up and profiles.
No order is too big or too small from a small ranch home to a large commercial building. We combine our state of the art equipment with our own roll off trailers and our own tractors to make our job site deliveries. This ensures we will have your trusses delivered on schedule by people who know what they are doing. This saves you time and money on each job as crane time is preserved and your crews are not standing around with nothing to do.
Unlike many companies—who will give you an estimate based upon a square foot average—Wisconsin Building Supply will provide you with a bid showing the layout and design of your project. This ensures you have no surprises when it comes time to build. Your product is correct and your pricing is consistent!
- Custom design and fabrication to customers plans
- Trusses of all types (Common, Hip, Attic, Scissor, etc.)
- Trusses up to 14′ tall before pig tops are required
- Sheathed gables available
- Hip caps for dropped down hip ends available
- Valley trusses available
- Wood webbed floor trusses up to 24″ depth and 40′ length
- Mechanical chases available
- Lined up webs for easier access
- Stair openings designed into floor system
- Interior and exterior panels
- Several types of sheathing available
- Will sheath wall to specification
- 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10 and 2×12 framing available
- Raked walls
- Tall walls
- Shop drawings provided upon request
Questions? Thinking of Building? Want to Know More?
Please contact Wisconsin Building Supply today for more information on our products and services!